Pages

Tuesday 6 January 2015

... this is a subject that a couple of years ago I would have dismissed you as a crackpot for merely mentioning it.

This has to be one of the most interesting debates I've seen for many years.  The interview is hosted by Chris Ferrara and the speaker is Robert Sungenis.  The subject is geocentrism!  To be honest, this is a subject that a couple of years ago I would have dismissed you as a crackpot for merely mentioning it.

I have had dealing with Robert Sungenis in the past and regarded his views on some subjects as so patently silly that this has undermined my ability to listen to what he was saying when dealing with other subjects, which I acknowledge is flawed logic on my part.

Chris Ferrara, on the other hand, is a man for whom I have enormous respect.  Chris is an American lawyer whom I have heard speak on a number of occasions and he is always worth listening to.  I also meet up with him annually on the famous Chartres pilgrimage.  Had it not been for Chris hosting this interview, I don't think I would have been persuaded to listen to it.  I'm mighty glad I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment